Thursday, October 02, 2008

Bull By Its Balls

Current sentiment on Wall St.






My buddy Sharma reflecting on the Dow Jones 777 drop!

The Bull is being kicked on its balls!



What I was not aware of was how the traffic to my blog flows when the Dow Jones fluctuates. On a normal day, my blog will get anywhere between 50-60 hits (yes, no one reads my blog). However, when the DOW goes crazy, everyone runs to my blog. As you can see, the day the Dow dropped, # of visitors to my blog jumped 10 times, and the next day, it jumped by 20 times.





So when the Dow drops, all of Wall St. turns to my blog!



...12 days to go!

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i've decoded the reason behind this phenomenon...

current market = not bulls
current market = bears
your blog = un-bear-able
your blog = bulls

they are coming for bulls here

October 03, 2008 8:59 AM  
Blogger Liam Dempsey said...

It's funny, but our blog suffers the exact opposite when the market falters: big news on Wall Street guarantees a massive drop in traffic on chickenmonkeydog. Apparently, when there is real news to read about, no one cares about us. For the sake of our blog, can the markets please return to normalcy!

Cheers,

Liam
http://chickenmonkeydog.com

October 05, 2008 11:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home