Thursday, October 09, 2008

Women And Malaria

Was talking with a friend and the topic of her matrimonial search came up. More so, the topic of a particular boy passed on by her parents came up, on which she commented, "He is too hairy"

"Hairy? I dont get you women! Its a problem if he has no hair and now its a problem if he is hairy. Did you know more money is being spent in a cure for hair loss over a cure for malaria? And its because of you women! I mean, how many times have you seen a chick go - I dig your bald spot? I tell ya, malaria exists because of you women!", was my rant. And I was confident that I had cracked the puzzle to why malaria was not yet eradicated.

That... till I wondered how many $$ are spent on silicone implants and botox?

So howz this as a deal? Men stop admiring "well endowed" women and women start admiring bald guys? And together, we can eradicate malaria?

P.S. - No points for guessing I am once again thinking of trying out the bald look!

....6 days to go!

Labels: , , ,

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fact: Did you know that Male Baldness,if hereditary, get it from the mother,cause she carries the X chromosome ?

And that the baldness gene lies in the X chromosome.

-
Amrita

October 09, 2008 12:13 PM  
Blogger KM said...

what if she wasnt talking about the hair on his head?

i can name a few hairy men(who you obviously couldnt possibly know, but yes ive used that term for some too).

hairy arms(more than usual) hairy chest(running upto the chin) and hair peaking out the back of a guys T-shirt.
so yea, maybe she didnt mean the head.

not dissing hairy guys.just clearing it with you.
:P

October 10, 2008 10:57 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Maybe it's not the hair on the head your friend was referring to...there are some men who have lots of hair on their shoulders, or some sprouting from their ears, now that's gross...

And fyi, I used to have a crush with a client who was completly bald. I thought he was so sexy.

October 11, 2008 3:34 AM  
Blogger Tazeen said...

And why cant she have issues with hairy men?

when women can get every inch of their bodies waxed, why cant men show the same courtesy.



PS: When a women refers to a man as hairy, it never means a man with a thick luxurious head of hair

October 11, 2008 4:50 AM  
Blogger the free spirit said...

Hairy man almost never refers to the guys with too much hair on the head...Never...Ever
But Bald guys are sexy...I grew up with a crush on bruce willis :)

October 13, 2008 5:39 PM  
Blogger Menagerie said...

Why does this have me in its label? I got no hairy boy proposals :(

October 13, 2008 10:26 PM  
Blogger APOO said...

Menagerie - That was a mistake. This post had nothing to do with you. Sorry about that! I have taken the label off.

October 13, 2008 10:29 PM  
Blogger Solitaire said...

The comments on this post are sooooo funny!

October 23, 2008 6:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home