Saturday, March 19, 2005

Duh commercials, NCAA defeat & run struggle

Sorry, but couldnt think of a better title.

"Try our detergent and if you dont like it, the next one is free"

Thats what one of the commercials said. Dont remember which detergent it was, but heck.... if I dont like your product, why would I even want a second one? Even if its free? Duh!!

The playoffs for NCAA Basketball started yesterday. The whole of yesterday goes without any major upsets. Today.... the first major upset - Syracuse! Sniff! The Orangemen lost to Vermont in overtime. 70-67 I believe. I think I was one of the lucky few to be part of Syracuse the year we won the NCAA championships. One of the few to witness semi-nude people running on the streets when it was pouring snow. One of the few people to witness Marshall Mall packed to capacity after the victory.

Also struggling is the Indian cricket team (at least as I write this). Is Pak gonna kick our rear? I wonder...

Next year I wanna be at the
Software Development West.

1 Comments:

Blogger IdeaSmith said...

Because 'duh', they don't like the detergent either and the best way to get rid of it and make some money in the process is to attach that magic word "FREE" to it. Works, doesn't it?

March 19, 2005 5:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home