Sunday, November 13, 2005

Not Rich, Didnt Try, Almost Died


I'll Whip Your Head Boy, you know i will
I'll Whip Your Head Boy, with the back of the steal
I'll Whip Your Head Boy, you could cock up your pill
I'll Whip Your Head Boy, your ass could get killed

2 niggaz in the front, 2 niggaz in the back
thats 4 niggaz ridin' strapped in grandpa's Cadillac


- 50 Cent


Few hours back I went to watch "Get Rich or Die Trying".

Those of you who have not heard of it, its the 50 cent movie (basically about his life). Also, those who have not heard about it, this movie has some sort of controversy attached to it on promoting violence etc. And more, for those of you who have not heard about it, but rumours are that there was a shootout in some movie hall in Pennsylvania during this movie and one of muh brothers got killed.



Yeah, after the movie, I call everyone muh brother.

So I seat myself in the fourth row from the top and watch the movie. All muh brothers surround me and rap with me as the movie goes on. Till suddenly one of the brothers on the last row tease the sistahs. A few words fly across between them and then the sistahs with their brothers start walking out. As they reach the exit, the brother two seats behind me say somethin' which gets the holy brother with the sistahs all fired up.

Ok. Now I should start typing in the normal way that I do. Coz what follows is pretty life threatening.

This guy who was at the exit with the girls puts one hand inside his coat and takes out a cold piece of metal. Yeah, right. A gun! For some reason I found this all amusing. As we were going for the movie, my friend kept saying somethings gonna happen. Lots was happening. And then I realized everyone around me had hit the ground. The fat guy who couldnt fit himself onto one seat hd somehow managed to lie down in the row. The guy two seats behind me kept going, "Aw man, shit man" while I was thinking, "If you gonna shoot, you better not miss". Then like everyone else I ducked behind the seats, crawled out to the aisle and ran to the other exit and out.

I saw security walk to me. "Is all ok inside?" "I think some guys got a gun"

Now this security chap was funny. He started running inside. Then came running out.
"Did you say gun?"
"Yeah"
"Any shots fired?"
"I didnt hear any"

By this time all the people were running out.

Just when I thought life is routine and boring. Heh!

Anyways, it was a good movie. I think you guys should watch it.

After the movie I said to my friend:

"Not Rich. Didnt Try. Almost Died."

That could be the movie on my life.

13 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

movie mein movie :-?

November 13, 2005 7:38 AM  
Blogger Madame Mahima said...

woahhh despy apee im glad ure safe!
dayum..
though i did laugh my ass off at the "if your gonna shoot, you'd better not miss" bit

aww apee thank god ure safe!
(one of the rare times mahi will be nice)

November 13, 2005 10:26 AM  
Blogger APOO said...

Winny. Watch it. Good movie!

Pixoo: Yeah. Tell me about it. Good fun tho

Whoa! Mahi"Silky"Smita being nice to me. I rather face that gun!

November 13, 2005 11:12 AM  
Blogger Miss M said...

Oh my god, Apoo! Thats scary yaar!! Glad that you're fine. Yeah for once i wont do any Apoo bashing. :p

But it'll start again..im warning ya.. :p

"Not Rich. Didnt Try. Almost Died."-->> This was a good one! =D

November 13, 2005 8:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

apoo: did you mail bird's pda cover... please do that before you go out and watch some other movie... i dont want bird to be cursing you after you are gone...
by the way abhi is here an he is on a "gaali galoch" mode... looks like he hasnt used hindi gaalis for a very long time in USA... he's just using them away to glory now :)

November 13, 2005 11:26 PM  
Blogger APOO said...

Medha: Fact that no one was shot at made the whole incident fun. I am glad I could keep my wits around me in pressure times :)

Mahi: I am sure you would love to do that! U'll end up being a combination of Silk Smita and Phoolan Devi.
"SIlky Phoolan" or, "Devi Silk"?

Iyer: I repeatedly told Abhi... but he didnt buy it. I am not to blame!! And give Abhi one OTS from my side for not calling before he left.

November 14, 2005 1:16 AM  
Blogger Bird said...

Pops, saw Abs' videos y'day. Am planning to use your bald spot in an ad. poster to depict the hole in the ozone layer over the Antartic. Hope you dont mind.

November 14, 2005 3:12 AM  
Blogger KJ said...

Apoo! looks like you had a close shave with the brothers n sistahs!!!
that was scary yaar!! Glad that you're fine.

which movie next?

:-)

KJ

November 14, 2005 4:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude did u get a refund for your movie Ticket ...I guess U didnt finish the movie right ....
Damn to bad u didnt get shot ... hey for the futur ...if u die can I have your CAR n laptop ..plzzz

Dude "silky phollan" is the best combination....
Soft and Comforting as silk and hard and rough like Phollan ...sahi hai
-Amit

November 14, 2005 10:34 AM  
Blogger Madame Mahima said...

silky phollan both ure asses.
:@

November 14, 2005 11:58 AM  
Blogger APOO said...

Bird: You could. I was gonna make it to Mumbai in Dec, so u cud have used me live. But plans seem to be off now. Dont ask.... I am fuming!

KJ: Thanks :)
Was a different experience.

Tima: I was out for a while, like 5 mins and then back in again watching the movie. So no refund. Saw the movie, I say u see it too. Was pretty decent.

Mahi: Come up with something new.

November 14, 2005 6:17 PM  
Blogger Bird said...

oye, pops kya hua? Aaja December main dhammal karenge. Or we'll plan for next year maybe, have one huge T-Top Newyear Bash just like the old times.Kya bolta?

November 16, 2005 10:35 PM  
Blogger APOO said...

Next dec man.... Pakka! I'll tell u sad story of this year later! Dun wanna make my comments a crib song!

November 16, 2005 11:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home