Sunday, December 26, 2004

Eternal Sunshine Of The Spotless Mind


Have you guys seen the movie? I saw it like almost a year ago when it released and absolutely loved it. Somehow, I dont know why its not a famous one and why people have not really heard about it or seen it. Its a love story, but not a simple love story. It mixes its complications into the simplicities. Wont tell you the story now and ruin the surprise. Watch it. I just got the DVD from blockbuster.... I am sure there is one close to your place, and they have a movie pass scheme going on.


Stars Jim Carrey (minus his antics), Kate Winslet, Kirsten Dunst. Definitely worth a Dekkho!


And these holidays have been declared as the ultimate movie marathon for me... prolly more than 8 movies in 3 days! Hopefully back to the books and setting up some web stuff from tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home