Saturday, April 30, 2005

Makeover

Oh man! I am so tired right now. Its been a crazy week at work. And after mid-March I had promised myself not to work over-time. I mean, work over-time but get out of office after 8 hours. Sadly today that promise was broken. And I find myself leaving work at 9 PM of a Friday evening (night?).

I am so tired right now. And then I got home and saw this burglar holding my laptop. So I just lay down and dictated this post to him. The deal is if he types this he can leave with anything that is green. He doesnt know I have no dollar bills on me right now. I have managed to convince him that the money plant actually grows money. He is a simple man. And one bond of a typist. I am sure he'll put my laptop to great use. He's already asking me questions about Visual Studio and if C# is a musical note.

So I haven't spoken much about my roomie. Its not that I hate him, he's a great chap but there is never been anything to talk about (besides the fact that I wanna steal his girlfriends iPod). But over the last couple of days, we thought of doing a makeover on him. Complete change in look. From beast to the beastier. I am probably gonna make it to the next cover of Vogue as a stylist.

So first we start off with the original look.





Yes my friends, Veerappan still lives.

But then, Veerappan can get westernized too. All it required was a shave, a rather civilized hairstyle and more light while taking the photo. Lo behold, we have a Yuvraj Singh look-alike.





Yes, seriously, its the same guy. You have my word for it. Even the burglar refuses to believe it. He says he'll spare the money-plant if I can do a make-over for him. Nah... I am too sleepy. I'll let him have the money-plant.

Love, hugs and a pillow!

4 Comments:

Blogger IdeaSmith said...

GAAADZZOOOOOKSSSS.....hairy n leering is odd but mugshot-all-over-the-frame-and-grinning...talk about Halloween makeovers...

*Assuming the burgler posted this for you since he took your laptop*
....Didn't know warriors got generous when they got tired. Leave ur address on your next post so the world can benefit from your generosity. ;)

May 01, 2005 12:04 PM  
Blogger APOO said...

Heh! Need to change the blog title to "Timid" warrior ;-)

May 01, 2005 9:42 PM  
Blogger Anita Pillai said...

In the first shot he looks like a gulti in the other one he looks like a punjabi..impressive!!

May 02, 2005 12:56 PM  
Blogger APOO said...

Anita, not bad, he is a Punju.

May 02, 2005 8:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home