Monday, April 18, 2005

Additions

So I got some new features into by blog. From the complaints I have received it seems many have indeed noticed.

Many have objected that its very difficult to read an entire post or leave a comment with my photo staring at them in the right corner. Only a few complained that their kids were scared. Ok, I'll try to find one when I had a hairstyle!

The next is my BlogMap! Its one cool feature stared off as a pet project by
Chandu Thota at Microsoft. Can be found here. Get your own one now!

On the tech front,

Visual Studio 2005 Beta 2
shipped few days back. It rocks!

Apple will be coming out with their
next OS - Tiger - by the end of this month.

A
barcodes war might flame off in the future.

And I wonder where does Gmail get all their free space from?

3 Comments:

Blogger Bird said...

This blog map is a cool thing man, it even shows the number of bloggers in your area. Now i know whom to contact to do my work. Start praying.

April 19, 2005 4:47 AM  
Blogger APOO said...

Now I didnt think about BlogMap from your PoV. But then, how do you know I am showing you the right location? I could be in Connecticut. ;-)

April 19, 2005 6:53 PM  
Blogger Bird said...

hmmm...point, i had yet to meet a man who would :

a) add a map on his blog &

b)give the wrong location on that map so that he can maintain his anonymity.

Now i can die peacefully.

April 20, 2005 1:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home