Sunday, August 20, 2006

Dual Identity







I had asked Bakshi to take this picture with the sunrise as a backdrop. As a matter of fact, I wanted the sun to be blocked by my face (an Apoorvaclipse if you would like to coin a name for that).

I thought - "It would look like there is light coming out of my head. Something like an enlightened one!"

And the picture came out to be just the way I ordered it.



Now the more I stare at the enlightened one, it looks like I am taking a leak in the Grand Canyon.

Damn my imagination!!!

7 Comments:

Blogger Madame Mahima said...

LOLOLOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
IT DOES LOOK LIKE URE TAKING A LEAK!!!!!
hahahaahahahaahahah
hahaahahahahaahah
okok but seriously (not like i wasnt serious before..)
it IS a damn nice pic! you know whats the best bit?
your face.
or rather the lack of it :D

August 21, 2006 6:24 AM  
Blogger exclusively_me said...

Ive said it before and ill say it again.....amazing grand canyon , amazing pic.......and yeh
a real amazing imagination this enlightened one has..hahaha! LOL

August 21, 2006 1:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

give and take with nature? watering the plants?

August 21, 2006 4:56 PM  
Blogger APOO said...

#Mahima: Like u ever looked at the guys face!!! :P

#Exclusive: Thank You, Thank You!

#B: Its a balanced relationship!

August 21, 2006 8:24 PM  
Blogger Seema said...

whoaaaa that was imagination at its best... the halo around the face is a miss!
PS - its a beautiful pic though !

August 22, 2006 12:52 AM  
Blogger IdeaSmith said...

Why Apoo...why do you have to riun a perfectly good picture with a thought like that???

August 22, 2006 8:20 AM  
Blogger APOO said...

#Seema: Thank You! :)

#Smithy: Jes to piss u off :P

August 23, 2006 1:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home