Thursday, February 17, 2005

Forehead for sale

Pratik Patel recently put up his forhead for sale on a site. Advertise your banner here. The cost, a whooping Rs. 1,00,000/- only! Well, come to think of it.... if someone walks into a store with "Nike" written on their forehead, he'll surely stand out.

The other day there was a blogger for sale on e-Bay. The bid actually went up to some $3000 odd I believe. Will offer his services to the company for 3 months over which he shall write some X no. of posts etc. etc. I wish I had the link... but I dont.

Bird and Abbs had this conversation amongst themselves and they have concluded that I should return back to India. Bird says"Stop working 12 hours a day"! Oh well, only 3 days back Abbs hit it for 18 hours. I need to catch up with my neighbour!

It seems Scoble published 128 posts or so in a matter of 12 hours. Now he feels burnt out and says he is taking a break for a few days. Bird says I am gonna get burnt out soon! Talking about Bird, here is his well rendered description of how travelling in the second class compartment of a train would be (in Mumbai).

On a different note, if I advertise "Air India" on my forehead, will they allow me to fly for free?

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

the 18 hours came-to-be as a result of a rare time lag in our mailing system, a bit of miscommunication (in terms of the meeting schedule) ...

our big boss gave it good to our prod-supp team at charlotte ...

this was a one-off ... trust me i don't spend more than 8-9 hours

will talk more on all the reasons you shud consider to get back here

February 17, 2005 3:47 AM  
Blogger Bird said...

Air India Free Flyer? Apoo ask pals for his opinions.

February 18, 2005 12:38 AM  
Blogger APOO said...

Never ever say those 2 words in front of Pals.... unless u want to commit suicide

February 18, 2005 1:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

does pals have a blog?

February 18, 2005 3:54 AM  
Blogger APOO said...

Yes, Pals has a blog, but you can only read it in spirit!

February 18, 2005 11:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why forehead?
You now have the entire head clean shaven!
......

February 19, 2005 12:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

which spirit? I generally do scotch/whiskey, sometimes rum, on occasions vodka, gin if I'm unwell

February 19, 2005 12:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home