Thursday, May 12, 2005

Conversations

When mortals drive to work as the sun rises, majority of them listen to music or news on their radio. I listen to my roomie. Yes, it seems my roomie has a pact with his girlfriend that he will, come what may, talk to her on the phone whilst I drive. I should mention his girfriend happens to be from Europe and carries an European accent. And after months of talking to her, my roomie has also developed an European accent.

Listening to only one side of the conversation can he amusing at times.

Him: Good morning honey-bunny, how are you?
-pause-

Him: Ohh, what was that....? Whats wrong?
-pause-

Him: Oh my God, the kids are driving you crazy!
-long pause-

Him: Honey, you need to have different kids. These kids are bad. Can you tell Stacey next time that you want to have less kids?



Maybe I should have mentioned this at the start. His Girlfriend works as a nanny!

3 Comments:

Blogger IdeaSmith said...

Lol I can't imagine what the European nanny girlfriend of your 'Yuvi-lookalike-after-makeover' roomie looks like. Gaaak..."honey-bunny.."????? Is it a fact, the heavier set a man is, the more mushy he has to be?

Makes one wonder about you then...

May 13, 2005 5:23 AM  
Blogger IdeaSmith said...

Keep forgetting to ask..can I blogroll you?

May 13, 2005 5:29 AM  
Blogger APOO said...

It would be an honour to be blogrolled by the great IdeaSmith! ;-)

You dont need to ask, of course you can!

May 13, 2005 1:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home