Thursday, January 19, 2006

Where Is My Privacy?

One thing about living in USA is the level of privacy. I do what I want and no one cares to hoot. Even if they do, I dont get to hear it. But here, I have to be extra careful.

Certain instance -

I was walking about Shoppers Stop with my good friend Nishchal, in an attempt to buy trousers. So while we were looking up for a size which would fit my waist this gorgeous damsel passes by.

Me: "Hmmmm... good"
NK: "Ok.... but face not that good"
Me: "But still, good"
NK: "Yeah"

(and we shamelessly stare at her, unaware of any other people in the world)

NK & Me (simultaneously): "Nice height"

Give each other the grin and keep staring.

NK: "Ok, he saw us!"
-walks in direction of the lady-

Me: "eh?"

Then I notice Dad standing right behind the lady, staring at us, with this dry smile on his face.

Walks up to me with Nishchal by his side.

Me: "Errr... checking out trousers"
Dad: "I noticed. Now lets look at ones which are your size and up for purchase"



Whats the world come to? I cant stare at random hot bods without any fear of a Dad popping up behind.

8 Comments:

Blogger Miss M said...

hahaa...hillarious!! =D

January 19, 2006 7:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

so who was this lady?

a. sunita rane
b. ahilyabai parkarwarkar
c. pushpanjali kirloskar
d. pals disguised as a hot-bod to surprise you
e. bird with his moustache shaved

and your pappa rocks

January 19, 2006 11:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

uncle rocks!!

and pops, stop ogling at random chicks

read: did you get her blog addy?

January 20, 2006 5:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

*mwahahaha* :P

January 21, 2006 9:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow. Quite a coincidence that your Dad pops up at the same place where you were; unless you went with him to the store!

January 22, 2006 4:25 PM  
Blogger Casablanca said...

Oh come on... this aint about privacy. Your ol man is cool. Be happy about it :D

January 23, 2006 4:19 AM  
Blogger Menagerie said...

Fun dad! His one liners are better that yours ;)

Seriously isn't it time you came back from India, this is too long a fun vacation. *envious look*

January 24, 2006 10:50 AM  
Blogger Madame Mahima said...

update.

now.

January 25, 2006 8:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home