Thursday, August 31, 2006

How Women Without Oreos Can Be Dangerous To Health

Over many centuries, man has tried to arouse em women in different ways. Tempt them. Like keeping a lioness hungry and then giving her a small taste of blood. That'll make her desperate for more and drive her to a certain level of insanity.

I figured out something which works to the same effect. Perhaps better.

Its been a long day at work. Its approaching 6 PM (which by my company standards is an hour or more beyond closing time) and a group of people are still at work. Yours truly is included in that group.

Just a few days ago I picked up a pack of Mint Oreos (dont ask why) and for reasons unknown to me, carried them to work. At 6 PM I went about distributing them to anyone staying up late. Many of the males politely refused (as expected) and all the women pounced on it. In the end I could account for one cookie a person, and the stock I had carried to work was over in no time.

After having my much wanted break, I was back in my office space when I hear footsteps. Many footsteps. Like an army approaching. And millions of bodies pop into my room. All smiling (but a little tense) women.

"Do you have any more of those mint Oreos?"
Me: "Uhhh.... No"
"Man, we need those. You gave us one and now you have us going"
"I love mint", said one.
"I love chocolate", said the other.
"I love chocolate with mint", said the third one.
"Mint Oreos have chocolate with mint", said all of them!
.............
.............
.............
.............
"Help", said I.

Then one of em moves threateningly close. "You get us the Oreo Mints now Mister. Go buy them. We need em! NOW!!"

Ha! I think the Axe Effect is crap! They need to get out something in terms of "The Mint Oreo Effect".

Of course, on my way to work tomorrow I need to pick up a super-duper pack of the above, else this could very well be my last blog entry.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i wonder why do i see this as a scene from Mr India where Anil Kapoor gets a box of chocolates for the kids...

August 31, 2006 4:00 AM  
Blogger APOO said...

#iyer: How I wish it was that innocent... or safe! Also, I wish I had the ability to pull off a Mr. India (go invisible) after the cookies were given out ;)

August 31, 2006 4:04 AM  
Blogger Madame Mahima said...

oreos are extremely bad for health..very high amounts of trans fat.
a moment of oreos on the lips - a lifetime of trans fat in all the important arteries.
give em to the workers ajo but you stay away from them.

you have been warned.

(having said all that, they ARE annoyingly delicious)

August 31, 2006 11:28 PM  
Blogger anjali* said...

Oooh. I love Oreos too, but we don't have the mint version here. Mail some over, boy! :)

September 01, 2006 2:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

dude dont take it ...n then all those chicks will spank u ,,,I m sure u will like tht
...so I say dont take them ...I fact just take empty packets ..tht will make them spank u somemore..oh yeh spank ..oh yeh
Amit

September 01, 2006 2:45 PM  
Blogger APOO said...

#Mahi: We all die. I'll just die with more transfat.

#Anjali: Sure. Sure! I buy the entire stock at Walmart?

#Amit: Not a good idea!

September 05, 2006 12:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home