Monday, May 23, 2005

Blogging your own Death

Aint that weird. You could be typing on your computer, posting to your blog, about a specific person and that very person kills you. And thanks to your blog, that person is nailed down.

Yeah, this poor guy blogged his own death. Here is his
last post before the murderer struck. The whole story could be found here. Its weird that people who read his post leave comments. I mean, nothing against it, but I would really feel weird leaving a comment in the blog of a person I never knew who is no more. If I knew him/her its a different case.

Why do you think I blog every alternate day? :-) If you dont get a blog entry from me for more than 1 week, dial 911. And here are the top three people you wanna name to make things easier for the cops:

1.
Bird. (He was always jealous I could speak better marathi than him).
2. Pals. (He wants my car)
3. Bakshi. (Since he owes me half his pay check)

I would have named
Abbs, but since I am the only one left to play Formula one with him, he wouldnt like to lose his F-1 Online partner. BTW, any other F-1 buff here? I am tempted to make a trip to Indianapolis come 19th June provided I have some good company (and the air tickets get cheaper).

6 Comments:

Blogger APOO said...

Uh... let me clarify. I am looking for a F-1 buddy. We get there, we watch the race and we head back. No city exploring, sight-seeing or shopping (altho' you could buy me a Mc'Laren cap). If you are not into F-1 I dont want to force you into 5 hours of torture. You wont enjoy it, neither would I.

Driving is an option if I plan to take the next day off. I am not sure yet, but I doubt I will. As a matter of fact, way things are going I probably wont even go to Indiana. I probably was half drunk when I put up that post!

May 23, 2005 11:26 PM  
Blogger IdeaSmith said...

Lol....life has a deadly sense of humour sometimes.

May 24, 2005 4:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where can I get the game? I would like to play it online with you'll.

Also be careful of pals.. he's not not as Taliban amongst RAIT circles without reason.

May 24, 2005 8:41 AM  
Blogger Anita Pillai said...

If you think leaving comments on a dead man's blog is weird check this out.. Terri Schiavo's Blog http://durrrrr.blogspot.com/ ..it totally grossed me out!

May 24, 2005 12:02 PM  
Blogger APOO said...

@Banjo (AJ): Taliban indeed. But at nandanvan, we manage to beat him up. You need to read:
http://statueofpuberty.blogspot.com/2005/05/donkeys-rain-marriages-augmented.html
on Abbs blog for "reasons" to beat up Pals.
About the game, let me take that offline with you. Its EA Sports - Formula 1 with the 2004 RH update.

@Anita: Yup. That blog is disgusting to the core.

May 24, 2005 1:41 PM  
Blogger Debalina Das said...

Maybe one can travel Hell or Heaven with their comp..with great bandwidth !

May 26, 2005 6:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home