Monday, June 27, 2005

Interview Anecdote - Part I

Interviewing can be stressful at times. And sometimes it can be great fun. The conversations you have can leave you wondering.... and sometimes make you say, "Proud to be an Indian."

Me: I can see that you have expertise over a lot of programming languages. C, C++, C#, SAS, ASP.net etc. etc. I am sure you are aware that this position demands a lot of SAS. What makes you get deeper into SAS? Basically, why SAS?

He: Sir, I think its one technology which wont be outsourced to India.

3 Comments:

Blogger IdeaSmith said...

I am SURE there was a joke in that one but the techno-weak in me refuses to understand. Plizzz to include a footnote in English in the future....

June 28, 2005 1:59 PM  
Blogger Madame Mahima said...

youre robber story was funny (of course my heartfelt condolences to you, for losing your cash..i understand how tt might feel)

as ideasmith hinted, your technobabble entry was too profound for us
:S

June 28, 2005 10:58 PM  
Blogger APOO said...

OK, OK! Hint taken! No more techno-babble. Altho I refuse to agree this post was a techno-babble... but I get the idea.

June 29, 2005 5:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home