Saturday, July 30, 2005

Coffoholic

Need to have one of these everyday... else the day does not feel complete!






Yes, truly, Starbucks Rocks!




Nothing like entering Barnes & Nobles, grabbing a book, a cuppa coffee (or should I say, grab a frapp to sound hip) and read away!

In Baltimore we have this open air mall kinda place. They have an awesome fountain with a live band which performs there every weekend. And a Starbucks right next to it. Sip on coffee, listen to music! If you get bored, walk into B&N, sip more coffee and read some book. And its funny, but I never have coffee at work (and am surrounded by coffoholics). Sometimes I feel these people come to office to have coffee. But when I see Starbucks, I am like a lost baby who suddenly found his mother.

News Flash. Interstate I-495/I-95 had a comeplete backlog of traffic since some guy wanted to jump off the bridge which connects these two and he held up traffic for a while.

I dont get it. Why did traffic stop? The guy anyways wanted to commit suicide. Do him a favour and run him over! At least others will get home on time!

11 Comments:

Blogger Debalina Das said...

Coffeee .....
Coffee..
:D
Everytime I pass a coffee shop here, the smell just pulls me inside ! Coffee is the man's most important discovery!!!

July 30, 2005 1:32 AM  
Blogger APOO said...

Hmmm... u bet! More like "Starbucks is mans greatest invention" for me!

July 30, 2005 3:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i cant say much about star bucks... i havent been there you see... but i can vouch for one thing... kaapi (madrasi form of coffee) is something that either makes or breaks my day... its the hot kaapi in the morning by mumma that has been keepin me alive till date... missed that for a day on the deluge day and believe me that day was bad... dunno what im gonna do without it :(

July 30, 2005 3:25 AM  
Blogger Arjun said...

Books and coffee. With music. The recipe for a perfect day. :)

July 30, 2005 7:38 AM  
Blogger APOO said...

Rumpel: I agree. In Mumbai I never had coffee. But when I did, it was the one Mom made at home. Starbucks is like iPod of coffees. Style, fancy, expensive! Some local spots might have better coffee, but then, everyone wants an iPod, despite other media players in the market!

Mahima: I am with ya!!

Couchie: Couldn't have summed it up better!

July 30, 2005 9:58 AM  
Blogger IdeaSmith said...

Question: If a person has rights over his own life, does that include the right to end it too?

Personally I think so. But the law doesn't agree, if Bollywood is to be believed..."Aatma-hatya kanooni jurm hi nahin, paap bhi hai!!"

July 31, 2005 3:01 PM  
Blogger Goan Pao said...

Coffee..well thats a craving hard to resist...
Im with you I dont drink a lotta coffee...unless i pass a SB..then all of a sudden it becomes a necessity...

July 31, 2005 9:41 PM  
Blogger APOO said...

Goan Pao: Nice to have a fellow SB'er

Ideasmith: This ones for ya!

August 01, 2005 12:39 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Books - wow, Music - wower, coffee - wowest.

Put all together and - wowestest.

August 01, 2005 1:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oooh... yer in Baltimore ?!

Man I miss baltimore... (though I'm the kind that goes to Starbux and orders tea... infact my fav haunt at MD.. was Dunkin Donuts.. and I'd have neither coffee nor Donuts !!)

So.. are you workin or studying there ?

-anon1

August 21, 2005 1:50 AM  
Blogger APOO said...

Anon1: Yesssssss I am in Baltimore. Look at the blogmap on the right corner!

And may I know who you are, since your last question reminds me of the immigration officer I met!

August 22, 2005 12:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home