Saturday, October 14, 2006

Two

There are few things which kinda spook you out. On a silent dark night, no moon in the sky, when you lie on your bed with all lights shut absorbing in the darkness, and someone knocks on your door. It makes your heart skip a beat! And then a very thin voice, like one which would struggle to find its fit into a masculine or a feminine says, "Apoo, you still awake Apoo?", it spooks you out!

So you walk upto the door, heart pounding and look through the peephole. And go, "What the #$@%$" and open the door wide for Michael Jackson to enter your living room.

"Whats up Michael, whats brings you at this hour?"

You dont get an answer. He just walks into your bedroom, then into your bathroom, in the kitchen, searching for something.

"Lose something Michael?"

Then he stops still and looks at you. That pale skin, deep eyes, false nose, straight nose. "Two", he says.

"What TWO Michael? I dont know what you are talking about, and I am sleepy, so could you come to the point?"

"I heard you have a two year old in this house?"

"I think you are mistaken"

"NO", he screams. "I am not. Whats his name? Bob? Yeah, I heard people say - Apoo's Bob turns two today. So where is this Bob? Two is such a ripe age. I dont know if you are being able to take proper care of Bob, so I thought I could help. You know, I love children."

............................................................

Oh well, I have sent Michael to the nearest Clinic to get his hearing checked up. And yes, this BLOG is officially two years old. I know I have been a little lazy and not so routine at posting this year. In Michael's words, "I am not taking proper care of Bob". What can I say - I realized I have a life!

So go ahead, celebrate! Buy some cake, have a few drinks and send me the check. After that, wait for me to sign up on Google Adsense and then click on all the advertisements till you cough up enough revenue for me to pay you back!

20 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

At first after reading the first few paras i was like 'what the hell is this nutcase talking about?!!

Oh well Apoo, we all know you are weird that way! :p

Happy birthday Heartcurry!
It is always loads of fun and laughter reading your blog!

:)

October 14, 2006 1:22 PM  
Blogger Jay said...

You psycho :-p

And you can jolly well just rent Bob out to Michael for a day or two to pay for the party celebrations.

Happy Bobday!

October 14, 2006 1:45 PM  
Blogger Madame Mahima said...

your blog is called 'BOB'?
what the hell?
happy birthday bob! you've kept me (relatively :P) entertained..heres to many more yrs of entertainment and funny gujju stories :D

October 15, 2006 12:19 AM  
Blogger exclusively_me said...

oohhh! so its bob's bday today haan..?
happy birthday then..!
and thanks for the funny , funny stories that bob's always telling us..! lol!

October 15, 2006 4:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bob? Bob? BOB????? What is this strange obsession men have with naming their possessions? Anyway heppy burr-day Bob and all that...

October 15, 2006 7:22 AM  
Blogger aditi said...

haappyyy bdayyyy !!!!!!!!!! :)

October 15, 2006 1:50 PM  
Blogger APOO said...

#Medha: I am weird and you read my blog. Speaks a lot about you :-P

#Jay: LOL!
I think I'll wait till he hits 18.

#Mahi: My blog is not called Bob. Pay more attention when you read the post! *Grumble*
BTW, Bob says thank you!

#Exclusive: Thank You! :)

#Smithy:
1. Michael named it.
2. I dont know if Michael can be called a man.
3. Bob Says thanks!

#Aditi: Thank Youuuu!

October 15, 2006 2:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Err.. no it doesn't!

October 15, 2006 3:03 PM  
Blogger Menagerie said...

Wow, so the cyber space has been taking your ramblings for a whole two years!!!

Wow!!

Hehe, Happy Bday Apoo's blog! Unlike your owner, I quite like you :P

October 15, 2006 5:25 PM  
Blogger anjali* said...

Happy 2nd Anniversary!
Cheers to many more funny nonsense :)

October 16, 2006 2:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

appee budday ... ab treat dene bol

October 16, 2006 2:32 AM  
Blogger KJ said...

It is fun reading your blog!

Happy blog birthday!!

:)

KJ

October 16, 2006 3:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

happy budday bob...

PS: you are quite lucky that your two year isnt called dick... then even elton john & bobby darling would pay a visit askin for it

October 16, 2006 6:32 AM  
Blogger memphis said...

Heartiest wishes for nigaa bob

October 16, 2006 10:13 AM  
Blogger APOO said...

#Medha: Lets fight it out face to face! Loser pays for dinner!

#Menagerie: Little Blog could never have felt any happier :-P

#Anjali*: yes, we promise more nonsense coming your way.

#Abhi: Last para padh!

#KJ: Thanks yaar! :)

#Iyer: Michael named it, not me. Bobby and Elton could very well call it dick on the third birthday. Thanks for the heads up!

#Memphis: Yo! Bob back to ya!

October 17, 2006 12:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

good site

November 09, 2006 3:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice site

November 09, 2006 3:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

best site

November 09, 2006 3:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice site

November 09, 2006 4:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

good site

November 09, 2006 4:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home