Saturday, June 02, 2007

NYC Love



250 New Yorkers were bitten by rats
(And 1401 were bitten by humans)

This was photographed near Wall Street. I tell ya, all these finance guys!





And Seaport is always as interesting as ever.



I have always expressed my love for the city. Something or the other is always happening in NYC. Something which is not the norm for the tourists eye, however a Yankee would not even blink.

If I lived in NYC, I would prolly blog more often. If I lived in NYC, I would prolly never head to Times Square. If I lived in NYC, I would prolly sell my car. If I lived in NYC, I would prolly end up paying more tax than my salary. But I love this crazy city.



However, Baltimore is trying to catch up these days. For a change, there is always something or the other of interest when I head downtown. Like they have this new Trapeze school. Little kids, flipping themselves around. I considered enrolling, but my tummy got it the way. And they said the safety net wouldnt hold my weight.






And this ship pulled up in the harbor. Arrrh... Jack Sparrow could not be found ye mates! But there were plenty o' barrel o' rum!


Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Miss M said...

Blog update karo!

Dont be so lazy! :P

June 11, 2007 3:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home