Friday, February 03, 2006

Mea Culpa

Mea Maxima Culpa.

Yes. I have been ignoring my blog. If I blame this to a hectic offline life, will you accept it? Also, I have so not been reading posts put up by my fellow bloggers. Once again, a hectic offline life?

Just to let people know, I am back in USA, with no more
iJalpa's on the flight back. There was an Alpes Patel, but he was a reasonably nice chap. So I wont go into the not-so-interesting details of my travel. Just that I am back and have shifted apartments. I finally have an entire house to myself and no Hunny Bunny Roomie for company (phew!). I never knew shifting apartments could make me lose all the fat I had gained on my India trip.

The fact that I have not been blogging, aint mean I have not been thinking. One such thought which came to my mind was why did I actually start blogging? It was more to build up an online journal of the present, the past and an insight into the future. Somewhere down the line I lost track of the very purpose of this blog. Not saying I dont enjoy it, I very much do. But somewhere, somehow, something seems to be missing. So if you come across some posts in the future which make you go - "Eh, what the hell is this post doing here?" - you have been warned!

Lastly, I would like to thank all the forces of nature which helped maintain my bachelor status. I would like to thank Mom, for all the awesome food during my India trip (and much more), Dad for doing all the running around, packing etc. while I lazed around like a lazy bum (and for making me realize about my excessive weight), Sunny, for not biting me and Abhi for having a haircut!

Yeah, I am back, with loads of gyan, some hilarious posts about my India visit to follow and a new hairstyle.

11 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

mea culpa = i am a culprit? is it?

you should thank bird too... its unfair of you not to thank him, for not being around for a very long time and allow you to have so much fun ;)

February 03, 2006 11:30 PM  
Blogger Madame Mahima said...

hallelujiah
apee blogs again!
there is a purpose in life !

good thing u put up a new post, i was about to flood ure comment box with 'NEW POST. NEW POST'

February 04, 2006 6:14 AM  
Blogger APOO said...

Iyer: Yeah, well, more of a I am at fault.
True, I forgot about Bird. Since he was not around, I think I forgot!

Mahi: Yes yes... I know... U love reading my blog dontchya?
My loyal blog reader, I shall have a special party for ya on the second anniversary!

February 04, 2006 2:30 PM  
Blogger Madame Mahima said...

oh what special party is this? i dont like where this is going man...ive heard about u and ure 'special' parties. they involve a lot of alcohol and zero clothing DONT THEY?!?

and also i kinda dont believe that u have a hectic offline life. caman even YOU dont believe it so quit making things up on ure blog!!!

February 05, 2006 1:51 AM  
Blogger KJ said...

apoo

welcomer back to the blogging world....

u n ur crazy posts were missed...

:-))

February 05, 2006 4:59 AM  
Blogger APOO said...

Mahi, if my party's involved zero clothing, trust me, you are not getting an invite. Why should I freak myself (and my dear guests) out with the terrible sight of a naked Mahi? Yuck!
Altho, you were right about the alcohol part.

KJ: Thanks dear. Hopefully posts will keep getting crazier.

February 05, 2006 12:38 PM  
Blogger Madame Mahima said...

:O
:O:O
EXCUSE ME!
I WOULDNT EVEN COME FOR YOUR STUPID-COMPUTER-GEEK PARTIES COZ I KNOW YOU'D PROBABLY BE WALKING AROUND STARK NAKED WITH YOUR LAPTOP IN ONE HAND AND SOME GINGER ALE IN THE OTHER.

AS IF I'D COME FOR THAT!!!!!
id have to gouge my eyes out first :@

February 05, 2006 10:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good to see u back, and congrats on the new aptt.. but is it fun staying alone?

February 05, 2006 10:47 PM  
Blogger KJ said...

apoo, whare are the pics of the new apt???

:-)

KJ

February 06, 2006 4:48 AM  
Blogger APOO said...

Mahi: Ok! (to the gouging your eyes out part)

Deepak: Well, yes. I am a loner, so staying alone perfectly suits me! :)

KJ: Guess what...? I dont have a camera.

February 06, 2006 6:10 PM  
Blogger KJ said...

Apoo, IF i believe that, I'd Believ in anything...:-))

KJ

February 07, 2006 12:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home